Instructions for auto-resuming the Last.fm Web radio service.
Ubuntu 10.04 (substitute any number of automated mouse click softwares for a different OS)
- Install KAutoClick from the Software Center
- Start the LastFm Web service with your favorite station
- Resize the LastFm window to only show the Slideshow
- Wait for the “Are You Listening” dialog to pop up
- Start KAutoClick with a 1 minute wait (60000 milliseconds)
- Move the mouse over the “Resume” button and leave it there
- KAutoClick automatically resumes the LastFm stream
Note: readjust the LastFm window as necessary to avoid clicking other links.
Update (2013-08-17): I created created a more robust auto-resume method that’s outlined here.